Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Report PLN

I have been using Symbaloo as the major source for my Personal Learning Network. I really like it because I make it my homepage and I can organize all of my tabs and bookmarks on here into different categories. I like how I can put everything I use on a daily basis right here on a tile and it's there for me to see. I like how easy Symbaloo is to use and categorize into anything I want. 
I've also been using Twitter a little bit more since the mid-term. Although I don't post many updates on my own twitter account, I like following other people and finding out what so many educators have to say. It's so great because it's like a treasure hunt and you don't know what you will find. It's really cool how I can click on one educator's twitter page, which leads me to their blog, which then leads me to another person I'm interested in looking into and reading about.
I'm a big fan of discovering people's blogs and subscribing to their feeds and keeping up with them that way, almost more than Twitter.
I have to say my Personal Learning Network has developed a lot more since the mid-term, but it's definitely a work in progress and always will be when I find new people and places to see on the Web.

Here's a screenshot of my Symbaloo:


No comments:

Post a Comment